An endeavor to give back to society through an act of kindness
COVID19-A Call to Impact Of Kindness
These are difficult times for all of us. But for some it's a bit more challenging than others. So, while we're all at home, few of our leaders started doing their bit. As the drivers of #ImpactofKindness, they call themselves #ImpactSquad, they go an extra mile to not only help the community but other co-habitants of the planet
Their daily routine includes:
- Making tea for guards, essential service providers and police in and around the area near their residential home twice a day.
- Buying groceries and day to day essentials for the senior citizens of the society
- Helping their maids with groceries
- Helping seniors with their banking needs
- Contribution to the PM Fund
In these hard times they are not only serving the human race but also the birds by feeding them food - breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Share your act of kindness story with us! And spread happiness in the world!